All Things Pondered is currently accepting Guest Posts. However, this service is ONLY for the blogging community.
I am doing this to support the blogging community.
Guest posting is for real bloggers only. Links in your guest post may only go to ‘real’ blogs. Non-blog and not ‘real’ blog site links are not acceptable.
What is a real blog? A real blog is one where you actively accept comments and engage with the ‘blogging’ community on a legitimate (non spam) basis.
Your guest posts must be 100% unique and written from scratch. They cannot be used anywhere else once they are posted here.
All Things Pondered will accept guest blog posts on ‘almost’ any topic. Basically, anything accept ‘shady’ topics – gambling, hate, porn and others.
If you meet the above criteria, you may post on this blog. You give me the right to edit your posts for spelling and grammar purposes. (That could actually be a benefit to non-native English speakers)
1. You can post your bio and blog information with links at the TOP of your guest post.
3. Including the bio section, you can have 4 links in your article total.
2. Your posts will be promoted to my large twitter following (at the time of this writing – over 106,000 followers @davesnape)
3. Your post will gain additional exposure in other ways too!
4. You can increase your exposure to other bloggers and readers.
5. You can reply to comments and engage with other bloggers and readers and build relationships as well.
Ready To Get Started?
If you are ready to get started, use the contact form and send me the following:
1. The URLs of the blog or blogs that you will be sending links to in your posts and from your bio. This will be checked to insure you are a truly a part of the ‘real’ blogging community.
2. The user name and password (you can change the password later) that you initially want.
I will set you up with an account and email that information so that you can log into and write your guests posts whenever you would like to.
I may vary the order of posts so that the same author is not getting several days in a row. Currently, I plan to post 1 article per day – but that could change as needed.
Ready to get started? Use the contact form now.
PS: While I really am doing this to support the blogging community, I do reserve the right to reject a post for any reason or even no reason at all. I expect that will be a VERY rare occurrence, if ever.
So, you might as well get started now by responding through the contact form with the information requested above.
Thanks in advance for being a legitimate blogger! And I hope this service is both valuable and useful to you!