Interested in doing your part to help conserve our world’s resources, reduce toxic and unhealthy wastes, and make yourself and your family healthier and happier (Not to mention all the other people you may influence or affect)?
Here are some very simple and easy steps to help you go more GREEN!
- Ensure your ecological footprint is not harmful to those who come after you.
- Convert or remodel your home for maximum efficiency.
- Save money and stop wasting harmful plastics and other used product left-overs! Recycle, donate or repurpose the things you don’t want any more.
- Doing a walk-through of your house and finding specific ineffeciencies IS good for the environment. But you’ll also end up saving lots of cash in reduced energy bills.
- Eat organic foods – Not only will the help to reduce the amount of toxic pesticides that end up in ground runoff and potentially in our water supply, but organic food also TASTES better.
- You can try this experiment: Get a conventional banana from your local health food store and get an organic one from a health food or green market. Taste them both – you should notice a huge difference.
- The same goes for Milk, try the same test between regular milk and organic milk and if you are like me, you will notice a big difference.
Visit these sites to learn how to be more green!
How To Go Organic Or Natural In 10 Easy, Affordable Steps! 54% Of Americans Have Stated They Want To Increase The Natural And Organic Aspects Of Their Diet – for Anyone Looking For Green Living, Health And Sustainability
How To Green Your Office – Save Money and Save The Planet! There’s Nothing More Important To Our World Right Now Than To Conserve Its Precious Resources. Whether It’s Office Supplies, Energy, Or Commuting – There Are Dozens Of Ways To Green Your Office.
The Battery Reconditioning Report – Reduce toxic battery waste
How Energy Wisdom can Save You Thousands – Learn How to save energy AND save yourself thousands of dollars at the same time!
Going Green – Simple Steps to an Earth Friendly Life