The Benefits of Click Tracking Software
1. Know which of your links is your best performers. – You can track whether it was your FB link or your Twitter link or any other link that is bringing the most traffic to your site.
2. You can change where affiliate links redirect to easily – obviously it would be darn near impossible to go all of the web to change your actual links. – What happens when that affiliate program you love stops performing, expires or the merchant goes out of business?
3. Host on your own server – Get rid of the dependence on third party linking systems. They may stop their service, go out of business or just plain delete your links! Then what?
4. You can create both 301 and 302 redirects. – Perhaps 301s are better for within / to your own site and 302s are better for your links that lead off site?
5. Information! – The more information you have on what is working, the better you can manage your business – period!
I am rather proud of myself for finding this click tracking software. I’ve tried many kinds of tracking software before.
This is one of the best and smartest investments I have made in business software for a long time.
I received this software for a one-time fee, not a monthly fee.
Now, I can send a link out to twitter and I can see exactly how many clicks that link gets. And sometimes, I am quite surprised.
The power of tracking your links is that you get a lot of intelligence to look at and base future campaigns on. That can be golden.
I have never found anything quite like this when it comes to tracking software.
It is simple to use. It doesn’t have a lot of ‘moving parts’, so it is not likely to break down.
Plus, I am not a technical expert, but it does appear that the links are not dependent on a database. That is a major flaw in a lot of tracking software. If the database fails or is having problems, your links are down. Not with this software. If your domain is working, the links seem to be working. I have not seen a time when that is not true as of yet.
They give you an unlimited license – therefore a single purchase allows you to install the tracking software on unlimited domains. This also gives you ‘same domain’ links to place on your site. The links have your domain name on them because they actually are from your domain.
This is also an advantage over link shortening services. They can go down or out of business and if you made and are using a bunch of links from the a shortening service, you could have a real problem. This is especially true if you spend years upon years building your links – only to see them go away!
With links hosted on your own domain, you have a lot more control over you links and your business.
Like I said before, this click tracking software is the best solution that I have found after years of doing this.
In addition, if you have more than one link to something you are tracking on the same page, you can create different link names, track the links and determine which link is getting the most clicks. This allows you to figure out user behavior and make adjustments or try new things accordingly.
I am really happy with it and happy with myself for finding it.
Warning: The video is a little rough and takes a few moments to load, but you will really be able to see what this software can do.
If you found this information to be helpful or interesting, please Recommend, Tweet and / or Share It!