You are welcome to share your opinions and join or start the discussion below (where it says comments).
Do you think the important qualities of a leader include:
- The ability to persevere and endure hardships?
- Not asking followers to do something you would not do?
- Being fair minded and treating everyone in the same way?
- Not playing favorites?
- Allowing people to express their opinions and individuality?
- Recognizing and rewarding those who move the organization forward?
Or, do you have other ideas about what characteristics a good leader should have?
Do you have any examples from your own life where you experienced what it was like to be under great leadership?
Do you have experiences with leadership yourself? Did you excel or flop at leadership? Why do you think it worked out the way it did?
These are some thought starters, feel free to express your own ideas about leadership as well.
Comments are open below – join the discussion.